4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
COST PER PERSON 290 DOLLARS-FOREIGN ADULT
FOREIIGN STUDENT OR UNDER 18 YEARS 270 DOLLARS
DAY 1: CUSCO – SORAYPAMPA –— 15 km aprox … Departure 4.30 AM we depart from Cusco, passing by the towns of Izcuchaca and Limatambo arriving at Molle pata (2900m.snm) where we will be at approximately 7:30 AM where we will have our breakfast , Then we will start to start our excursion first we will take a bus that will take us to the point of markokasa (50 min) (3380m.snm) from that point will begin our walk) in an approximate of 5 hours passing through the villages of markokasa And inka channel and so arriving at soraypamapa (3900m.snm) where we will be arriving at 1.30 pm there we will take our first lunch and first camp after lunch we can go to visit the beautiful lagoon of the humantay (4200m.snm) 1.30 hours towards Above where we will have breathtaking views of this mountain and at night we will have our dinner and then be able to rest.
DAY 2: SORAYMAPA – CHAULLAY– 21km approx. At 7:00 am we will have to taste a nutritious breakfast and then continue with our walk, we start from the point of soraypamapa to the highest point open salkantay (5 to 6 hours) ( 4650m.snm), passing by salkantaypampa and soyrococha where we will appreciate a small lagoon and then we will start the descent to huayracmachay (4h) (3800m.snm) where we will take our lunch then continue down to chaullay (3h) (2900m.snm) where it will be our second camp .
DAY 3: CHAULLAY – SANTA TERESA – AGUAS CALIENTES – 11km aprox Continuing our walk after a comforting breakfast we will begin our walk appreciating a variety of coca crops, considered the sacred leaf of our ancestors which is currently cultivated in tropical areas, Last section will be descent to Playa (5h) (1900m.snm) where we will take our lunch and from there heading to Hidroelectrica in a bus (Not included) (you can take the train that departs from Hidroelectrica to Aguas Calientes optional service cost $ 29.00 ) And then we will continue our trip towards Machupicchu village … making stops in different places to simply appreciate the landscape and its surroundings full of waterfalls with impressive falls that come from the glaciers, arriving in the afternoon to the mentioned village that popularly is known as “Hot waters”, (2000m.snm) there we will spend the night in a hostel at the foot of the citadel Inka d And Machupicchu. We will have our last dinner in a restaurant and our guide will arrange everything for the next day
DAY 4: AGUAS CALIENTES – CUSCO Early in the morning around 4:30 am we will ascend to the majestic Inca city of Machupicchu where we will visit our guide for approximately 2 hours and the rest of the day at which you can visit Optional (not included in the package) Huayna Picchu, Inti Punku, or mountain Machupicchu once again the whole citadel, we return in the afternoon to the town of Machupicchu village depending on the schedule of our return train which we will make known once you Book your trip with our company.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
TRANSPORTATION.-The following transportation services are included within the tour:
TOURIST TRANSPORTATION Cusco – Mollepata journey approximately 02h and 30 minutes.Transportation Mollepata – Marqoqasa. Travel approximately 45 minutes.Transportation Beach Sahuayaco – Santa Teresa
TOURIST TRANSPORTATION Ollantaytambo station – Cusco (Plaza regocijo)
INCOME TICKET.-Entrance ticket to the Inca city of Machupicchu
TRAIN TICKETS.-The return train schedules are according to availability – The schedules with which we work are the EXPEDITION TRAIN OF 18:20
CAMPING EQUIPMENT.-All camping equipment necessary to ensure the comfort of our customers.
01 tent for every 02 people – the tents we provide to our customers are spacious, with initial capacity for 04 people, but we only use it for 02, Mattresses (Matras) with a thickness of 5 centimeters.Personal pillows covered with covers.
INFRASTRUCTURE OF CAMPS
- We have camps established in each CAMPING PLACE, within which:
- In Soraypampa the tents are armed inside a shelter to be able to avoid the cold of our clients.
- In Chaullay and Santa Teresa the camping sites are spacious and have open spaces so that passengers can enjoy during their small stay in each place.
- The lodging that we include in the package is a BASIC HOSTEL in the town of Aguas Calientes.
- All rooms have private bathroom and private shower
- Hot shower.
- Breakfast Snack to take away (Includes Frugos, cheese sandwich, biscuit and 01 fruit)
NOTE: If you wish to book your own hotel or work with a specific hotel, let us know so we can coordinate the details.
- Official Tourism Guide – Certificates in DIRCETUR with a minimum experience of 3 years. Groups larger than 14 people are accompanied by a SECOND GUIDE (Groups of up to 18 people).
- Chef specialized in high mountain cuisine – IT HAS A UNIQUE WASHER OF STEEL SURGICAL.
- Horseman and horses to carry all the equipment of camping, kitchen and 5 kilos of the things people of each passenger – Inside the luggage of the passenger will also include the weight of its sleeping bags (ONLY FOR 03 FIRST DAYS)
- All food required during the tour is included.
- All the food we offer is BUFFET SERVICE (Except for the fourth lunch and fourth dinner that are in tourist restaurants)
- 04 Breakfasts
- 04 lunches
- 03 snacks (Soraypampa, Chaullay and Santa Teresa – Includes Chocolate – mate – coffee – milk – tea -Poc Corn – Cookies)
- 04 scenes
- Wakes you up Coca EVERY MORNING in the camps.
- Oxygen (Oxishot)
- First aid kit (Generic only, it is necessary for the passenger to have his personal pills)
- Communication radios
- Breakfast on the first day.
- Lunch on the last day.
- WATER BOILED DURING THE TOUR
- Transportation Santa Teresa – Hydroelectric (neither for the paxs nor for backpacks)
- Income to Huaynapicchu and / or Mountain 35 additional dollars
- CONCETUR bus service in Machupicchu.
- Sleeping bag.
- Inflatable matras
- Hydroelectric train
- Service and extra expenses.
WE RECOMMEND TO TAKE:
- Clothes that shelter at night
- Rain clothes.
- Several poles.
- Insect repellent.
- Plastic poncho for rain
- Purifying tablets.
- Medication equipment.
- Water bottle.
- Original passport.
- Original student card (isic) if applicable.
- Extra Money in Soles & Dollars
- Walking sticks.