INCA TRAIL TO MACHUPICCHU 4 DAYS – 3 NIGHTS
Cost per pax: Shared Services (group) U.S. $ 520.00 dollars
Ask for the private service cost
Outputs: Every Day
Duration: 4 days and 3 nights
Period: from March to January, recommended (April to November)
Pick up from your hotel at 6:00 am Departure by bus to Km 82, where we started the walk in during our trip we visited two archaeological sites and also fauna and flora of the site from this point there is also the snowcapped Veronica (waqaywillka), in the afternoon we reached the first camp Wayllabamba where we spend our first night.
In the midst of nature and the chirping of birds will be a place to enjoy our traditional breakfast, we quickly from Wayllabamba an ascent to the highest point of the trip Warmiwañusqa, where we will have a wonderful panoramic view, then continue the descent to our second Paqaymayu camp.
Completely inside the protected area where is possible to see Andean deer, birds of the place, and so on. We continue our journey after a delicious breakfast, about 30 minutes of walking we arrived at the Archaeological Runkuraqay. We will have a climb to the peak and then descend to the archaeological site called Sayaqmarca other archaeological group.
After the visit continue and have a delicious lunch in the area ch’akiqocha to finally arrive at the archaeological site of Phuyupatamarca, after viewing the area continue down about two and a half hours to the Inca citadel of Wiñayhuayna appreciate the place and there it spent our last night.
After breakfast at 5.00 am, we will continue our journey toward the Intipunku (Sun Gate). The purpose of this walk is to appreciate the sunrise and also take a broad view of all the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, continued walking for an hour to the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu, where we have a guided tour of 2 hours, then you Instead you can enjoy more of their own and depending on the time of your train back down to Aguas Calientes train back from there tour bus and heading to the city of Cusco.
- Matras and tents. Note The Matras: will be provided by the agency and will be carried by the passenger.
- Food 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches 3 Dinners
- Entrance to the Inca Trail and Machupicchu.
- Professional Tour guide.
- Porters (only load food and camping equipment)
- Return train ticket to Ollantaytambo town.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo train station to Cusco city.
- The first breakfast.
- Last lunch
- Sleeping bag.
- Bus up or down from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu.
- Entrance tickets to Huaynapicchu, If you like to climb it, you have to add 72 dollars more.
We recommend to bring:
- Clothing for the 4-day hike, preferably shorts, lightweight poles, warm clothing.
- Jacket or poncho
- Shoes suitable for Trekking
- Sleeping bag
- Camera, camcorder, batteries
- Hats for sun protection, rain and cold
- Sun block
- Insect Repellent
- Biscuits, chocolates and sweets
- Mineral water and purification tablets (Micropur)
- Small towel
- Toilet paper
- Swimsuit (if you go to the hot springs)
- Original Passport
- Optional: Walking sticks (rubber covered)