Inca Jungle To Machupicchu 4 days – 3 nights
Cost for pax: services shared (group)
265.00 American dollars
To consult services deprived.
ON THE 1ST: CUSCO – SANTA MARIA (bicycle)
I gather of the hotel between 7:30 to 8:00 am; exit with direction to the sacred valley of the Incas, where we will be able to estimate beautiful and picturesque natural and cultural attractions, We Will Come to the half day approximately towards the bay Malaga which this one to an altitude of 4316 m.s.n.m, point of item with the bicycles, descending with direction towards the high jungle for 2 hrs to 3 hrs, happening for small settlements, fruit-bearing fields, rivers and creeks, coming to Huamán’s archaeological center marks a beautiful place to give itself as free time, then the group will decide if it continues with bicycle or with car up to the first point of rest where, We Will Arrive at the settlement of Santa Maria in the evening. During the decrease for the valley, we will possess the support of our deprived vehicle which will give the safety to the group coming populated from Santa Maria where we will happen our first night in a familiar house.
(I have lunch / dinner / breakfast)
ON THE 2ND: SANTA MARIA – SANTA TERESA (Trek)
We get up about 6:00 a.m. To enjoy the breakfast then we will begin the trek for the bank of the river. Later we will do an ascent for the mountain that us was taking 1 ½ hrs. Approximately up to reaching the highest point, where we will be able to estimate the whole valley as well as the slope of the cannon, Part of this trek will be done by a way inka originally, to come to Quellomayo’s settlement where we will take a succulent lunch, rest, then continuing with the trek towards the people of holy teresa brought near of 3 hrs, coming to holy teresa ours stay of the second night of familiar house
(I have lunch / dinner / Breakfast.)
ON THE 3RD: SANTA TERESA – MACHUPICCHU PUEBLO (Trek)
In the morning after the breakfast, trek for the sector fences from holy teresa up to hydroelectrics brought near of 2:30 hrs, estimating the landscape bordered by the mountains and nature, coming to hydroelectrics, we have a comfortable lunch to be able to continue with our trek up to the people of warm waters brought near of 3hrs, for the shores of the river as also following the route ferro rail of the train up to coming to warm waters, in this trek it is estimated, vegetations of the zone as also the fauna, coming to the settlement of Warm Waters, there we will have dinner and happen our last night.
ON THE 4TH: MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO (trek and visit of the citadel Inca)
About 4:00 a.m. we will enlist for we direct the citadel Inca of Machupicchu a route of raise by means of the jungle, having like that the opportunity to see the dawn, after registering in the control of the park 6:20 a.m. we will estimate the exit of the Sun if the luck accompanies us, then we will continue the visit inside the citadel inka accompanied of our professional guide who will share his knowledge for two hours approximately and then YOU. It will have free time to visit and to do treks inside the citadel, since also it can rise to the mountain waynapicchu, being based on the schedule of the train of return.
Item of the tourist train of Warm Waters – Ollantaytambo then with tourist bus towards Cusco’s city and end of our services.
• I gather of his Hotel.
• Tourist bus from cusco – Abra Malaga.
• Bicycles with front suspension, hulls and gloves.
• 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners, 3 Breakfasts.
• 2 Nights in a house shelter with basic service.
• 1 night hotel (with private bath and warm water), last night.
• Ticket of entry to Machupicchu.
• Service of professional bilingual guide during 3 days. (I finalize day in Machupicchu 2:30 hrs).
• Train to Ollantaytambo and tourist bus up to cusco
• Assistant of guide (for more than 10 passengers).
• The First aids.
• Option of vegetarian supply without I consist additional
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Ticket of Bus For Machupicchu (US$ 24.00).
• Have breakfast the first day and have lunch last day.
• Snacks and additional plates.
• mineral Water during the trip
What to take?
• Clothes to avoid the Cold.
• Sports Clothes (01 couple of each one).
• Shoes for trek.
• Chamber of photos or chamber filmadora.
• Repellent for mosquitos.
• Hat or cap.
• Lenses for the Sun.
• Jacket for the rain or poncho.
• Money extra, Toilet paper.
• Rucksack Standard of trip.
• Solar Blockader.